Guest post by Alexis Johnson

Hey guys!

Today I'm doing a guest post on LitObsess,  I got talking to Alexis over our shared love of Morpheus from the Splintered series by A. G. Howard and she came up with the idea. I think it's a great way to spread the word and get to know fellow bloggers. After all we do have the best common interest: Books <3 

So if anyone is interested in guest posting then be sure to let me know! 
Without further ado, meet Alexis!


Hello, Luvs! 
If you don't know who I am, I am Alexis over at Mad For Books, Luv
and today I am guest posting for +Cody-Leigh Duffy
if you want to see Cody's guest post on my blog, click here

About Alexis- 
My name is Alexis. I like to read, eat, sleep, draw, Fangirl over OUAT (once Upon A time), and post on my blog! (madforbooksluv.blogspot.com)
My favorite book is- well more than one! 
Unenchanted by Chanda Hahn
Splintered by A.G.Howard (MORPHEUS BEATS JEB!) 
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
Air Awakens by Elise kova
 so many MOREEE! I am weird, and I love chatting with people but in real life I am a nervous wreck, I am extremely shy. EXTREMELY. But no more about me, let's get to the Post, Luvs :) 




For this guest post I didn't really know what to do, so I thought "I'm gonna do something different!" 
so for today I am going to talk to you about the Benefits of blogging! There are tons of benefits and I probably won't do all of them . . .  because there are so many. BUT I'm at least going to break it down some and tell you what's good.
(I did that on purpose . . . just wanted to use that GIF) 

First off! I want you to know that I am not a professional and a lot of people probably don't agree with half the random things I say, with that said, let's begin. 



Benefit #1: The most amazing people you will meet. I'm not just talking about blogs, but also booktubes, blogs, twitter, tumblr, whatever else there is I don't know about. But I have met so many amazing (& talented) people, and it's just been 3-4 months? The Blogger community is so awesome and they are all really nice, so far I haven't met anyone that isn't mean. They have all been so nice!

Benefit #2: Your writing will progress over time. You could go from "This book was good" to a full page review that has detail (still working on that). That was a bad example, but you get my point! 


Benefit #3: You blog/booktube is yours to create! you can have it look like a bright rainbow just exploded everywhere . . . to simple designs. You'r book/tube describes you! you need to make it your own, and it is really fun to make a blog and perfect it over time (Also still working on that :P) 



Benefit #4: The books you will read! you can read a book without having a blog/tube but it adds so much fun to be able to write your thoughts down and share them with the book blogging community!

Benefit #5: The Book blogging community! I have not seen the full community in action, but I've seen a good percentage. And they ARE AWESOME! I have met quite a few of them though, on twitter and through my blog. It is a really cool thing to be apart of. 

Benefit #6: Your thoughts! you will think of your own blog all day. When you see other blogs you'll probably thing "OOOH, I like this set up, maybe I should add something like this to mine ..." or you'll see something that makes you think of your blog when your going to the store or going to the BOOKSTORE! <3 this is not a bad thing either! I enjoy my random thought about what to do on my blog. 

Benefit #7: The help you are giving your favorite author! a review that goes up on your blog about an authors book, gives it a more chance to get noticed and that Author is probably grateful and happy. I personally just like putting posts up because I like writing my thoughts of the book, but also you might get someone to start that book, like one of my friends on twitter read NIL by Lynne Matson and she recommended it to me, and now I'm reading it! (P.S. it's good). 

That's all I got! But I know there are tons more!. I hope some of you who don't have a blog create one ASAP because like I said somewhere above, it is an amazing thing to be apart of! 
Thanks for agreeing to do a guest post with me, Cody!!!! 
if you'd like to see her's go over to my blog, here 

Share This:

1 comment:

  1. I even have been getting a lot of helpful and informative material in your web site.blogger outreach service

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...